A Different Kind of Hooded Rally

No, I’m not referring to the million hoodie march held in honor of Trayvon Martin. I’m referring to the white hooded march of the Right Wing mediasphere which has gone full-on dogwhistle on the 2nd anniversary of the Affordable Care Act.

Exhibit A:

The Black Panthers! He’s bowing to the Black Panther agenda! Drudge siren!

Part of me says we should just ignore this kind of garbage, but on the other hand I feel that it’s a moral duty to illustrate that the Republican party is the racist party.

Or as The Simpsons might say; Not racist, but number one with racists.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Racism and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Not racist…but racist approved.

  • JackDaniel07

    “The entire Miami Heat professional basketball team posed for a team shot, all donning ‘hoodies’, in honor of Trayvon”

    • JMAshby

      And David Stern just fined the team for it.

      • muselet

        Shocking, but not surprising.

        –alopecia

      • JackDaniel07

        He is such a toad

      • mrbrink

        That’s what’s known anywhere else as, “keeping your pimp hand strong.”

        David Stern’s whip isn’t made of leather, but it still draws blood and sweat just the same. This is like 1 lash for insulting the Devos family, or spitting on Clay Bennett’s shoes.

        Taxpayers should fine David Stern for running a league that’s over reliant on hundreds of millions of dollars in corporate welfare.

        But goddamn it, I still love the NBA(PA).

      • Victor_the_Crab

        I so fucking hate that two faced weasel, David Stern and the league that he runs like a two bit dictator.

  • jewelbomb

    Despite that the vast majority of sane Americans seem to be calling for justice in this case, the goofballs over at the Daily Caller just can’t help themselves. Apparently there is absolutely nothing that these class acts won’t use in their attempt to smear the President.

    I know it’s kind of obvious by now, but there’s something seriously wrong with the way these people think.

    • muselet

      “Think”? I’m not sure that’s the word you want to use.

      –alopecia

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_S7NUGMJ2FDHYATRLWFEFCC5CQI schemata

    Oh, you should see the commentary on the article at Fox “News.”

    • GrafZeppelin127

      LGF is on it. The last one on the list, especially, will make you ill.

      • jewelbomb

        Yeah, it looks like Fox News had to close the comment section on one of the articles because they couldn’t scrub the hate fast enough. This seems to happen more and more when the story in question deals with a person of color. After reading the comments over at LGF, I need to disinfect.

      • muselet

        Yikes. Forget sharing a country, I’m appalled at the thought that we have to share a planet with people like that.

        –alopecia

  • Miranda

    These people were raised in racist hateful abusive households. That’s why they’re like that.

  • Zen Diesel

    Jesus Rodriguez Christ, those assholes at the DC, need to put down the crack pipe.

  • muselet

    There’s a whiff of desperation in that Daily Caller subhead. Please, please believe us! Even though Tucker Carlson wears a bow tie, we’re not stuffy conservatives! We hate *those people* as much as you do! Please, we need the clicks!

    The Wingnut Welfare checks must be shrinking.

    When I think about the new Black Panthers, I think about three guys standing outside a voting station yelling at people, acting like Larry, Moe, and Curly. Nobody in their right mind can take these idiots seriously. Unless Fox News tells you so.

  • mistinguette grandison

    The thing is, they will say he hates white people anyway, and since most white peoplee, as well as black people, brown people, red people and yellow people are moaning Trayvon’s death together, he was right.