Crazy Jean Schmidt Loses

Jean Schmidt has been keeping a low profile lately, but when she was first elected, she was one of the craziest of the crazy House Republicans.

Not any more.

She lost to primary challenger Brad Wenstrup who, believe it or not, is more conservative than Schmidt.

Here’s a flashback to Schmidt’s craziest moment:

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    Jean is my congressperson and lost because she was “too liberal.”

    Help me.

      Where the heck do you live?! You have my condolences….

      • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

        I live in Cincinnati, actually a very liberal part of the city (by Cincinnati standards), but the way our districts are drawn is ridiculous.