Doof Quote of the Day

Dear South, Mitt Romney thinks you’re stupid.

Morning, y’all. I got started right this morning with a biscuit and some cheesy grits. -Mitt Romney in Mississippi

I’m running for president, for Pete’s sake y’all.

I’ve worn a garbage bag for a raincoat myself. Spent top dollar on it. I have some friends who own NASCAR teams. I like to fire people. I’m Mitt Romney.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/fleetadmiralj Josh Chambers

    Romney is about two panders away from letting out an accidental horrendous racial slur or something

  • http://www.rawstory.com/rs/category/angry-black-lady/ Ian Boudreau

    I LIKE CARS
    AND GRITS
    NO, THAT ISN’T A MAINTENANCE PANEL ON MY BACK

  • 1933john

    It’s cheese grits not cheesy grits, although some would say that grits are cheesy.
    This guy could fuckup a soup sandwich .

    Mmmmmm cheesy grits.

    You jes’ go right ahead, Mr. Carpetbagger, an’ say whatever it is you want. We know yer type roun’ heah.

    I know I have asked this before, but who handles this stupid son of a bitch? I mean, holy shit.

  • JackDaniel07

    You all should consider coming back now, do you hear?

  • muselet

    There’s an art to pandering. It can’t be obvious, it can’t sound forced and it can’t be too specific.

    Mitt Romney has provided a beautiful example of how not to do it.

    Will someone please do a diagnostic on the RomneyBot’s BIOS? Right now, he’s not just an inept politician, he’s dangerously close to failing the Turing Test.

      Dear Mr. alopecia ,

      Thank you for your kind remarks. Unfortunately, the RomneyBot — like all Republikan AI, operates on FORTRAN programming. We are currently searching for a) a keypunch machine, b) a card reader and, c) someone who remembers how to program in FORTRAN.

      Again, thank you for your concern.

      Yours,
      RNC-IT Team

    • JackDaniel07

      LOL at least take the cartridge out and blow on it once in a while!

    He’s such a tool. Seriously, they had a bit of him saying “I even like grits!” on NPR this morning. I couldn’t help myself and blurted out, “Jaysus, what a douche”

  • http://twitter.com/KQuark KQµårk™

    The worse part is it seems to be working for him because he is polling better in AL and MS. But then again we are talking about the GOP here.