Doof Quote of the Day

“I’ve got a lot of good friends — the owner of the Miami Dolphins and the New York Jets — both owners are friends of mine.” -Mitt Romney on local Alabama radio

Some of my friends own NASCAR teams. The Dolphins and Jets owners are my friends. I like cheesy grits too ya’ll. I like to fire people. I’m Mitt Romney.

Where are Mitt’s handlers?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Ashby, you and I have covered this material before. But it does bring up two serios points: First, who handles this guy? He is constantly saying stuff that is so cringe-worthy it has now reached new levels of painful and embarrassing. And the second point is, can he fuckin’ learn? He is running for president. If he is being handled and he is not listening, then he is too arrogant to be presidnet. If he is listening and not doing, then he is too stupid to be president. My guess is it is a great deal of both.

    I am beginning to believe that the Republicans are fliritng with the end of their party if they keep up the Romney charade. If the American people elect this stupid SOB president, then they deserve what they tolerate.

  • muselet

    Where are Mitt’s handlers?

    Huddled under their desks, weeping, hugging their knees and rocking slightly.

      I would like this twice if I could.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I don’t think there is anything his handlers can do. Romney just can’t help himself. He’s every bit as clueless as Palin was.

      Megalomaniacal, perchance?

    Where are Mitt’s handlers?

    They are firmly ensconced in his lily-white, over privileged arsehole.