Funniest SNL Sketch in Years

This is how it’s done. As Chez and I were discussing on the podcast last week, Bill Hader, Jason Sudeikis and Kristen Wiig are the best things about this show and they all shine in this Shepard Smith Interviews The Romneys bit.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • lawrence hurley

    This video doesn’t load or seem to have a hot link associated with it.

      I’m getting a blank black box also, but figured it was a Hulu vid, which doesn’t work outside the US (which I am).

      • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

        Alabama was still in the US last time I checked, and I can’t see anything but a black box.

          Maybe that’s all it is. Based on what I’ve seen of SNL over the last 15 or so years, a blank screen could qualify as the funniest skit.

          EDIT to add: And as soon as I say that, the box has a message of non-workinessings.

  • hollyglightly123

    If anyone has a link to the video that’s NOT from NBC or Hulu, please let me know. I’m not in the US and so can’t watch it but I sooooo want to!

    • http://twitter.com/KenInCO Ken Johnson

      It really wasn’t very funny (sorry Bob). You’re not missing anything. There are more laughs in an episode of Colbert than in a season of SNL.

    It seems to be working and I didn’t laugh so much as cringe. The Shepard Smith imitation creeped me out much more than the Romneys, who are actually scarier in real life.