Meat Grinder

Artist – Jimmy Margulies

In other news, Rick Santorum won the Kansas Republican caucus today, and it wasn’t even close. You can view the results here.

  • Melina Brown

    how is it even possible that either one is in the running for anything? maybe only a few people showed up from the fundamentalist catholic church there…? This whole thing scares me in what it says about even this particular slice of the American people….

      If there is any comfort it is that turnout has been low and it is only the very, very motivated nut jobs coming out for the primaries.

  • burbank_burt

    If Obama is sooo bad a president . . . sooo evil a leader . . . then WHY will the fight be sooo tough come the fall?

      Don’t expect them to make sense…logic has nothing to do with it.

  • JackDaniel07

    Photoshopped.

    Unless those are wires coming outta the grinder

  • muselet

    ‘Way off topic, but this made me laugh and laugh. (If you’re not a regular listener to “Wait Wait … Don’t Tell Me!” the link at the top of the blog post gives some context—you can scroll about ¾ of the way down the transcript if you must, but it’s more fun to listen; the relevant part starts at 4:40.)

    –alopecia