Melissa Harris-Perry Destroys New Breitbart Tape

This. A thousand times this.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Racism and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/rycarson Ryan Carson

    Really happy to have her voice out there in this expanded forum. She’s been a delight to watch.

  • http://twitter.com/YQRosie Stephen LaRose

    Maybe Breitbart’s death was a suicide: he’d rather have died rather than face the ridicule and derision of this farce.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Except that a weasely scumbag like Breitbart never knew the word “shame”. He’d problably be going on the right wing circuits patting himself on the back explaining what a great job he did in exposing “the truth”, or whatever it is he considers inside his toxic little world.

    Amen…

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Just heard the sound byte of Palin calling the late Prof. Bell a “racist” on Hannity. Cringe away:

    “Look at his embracing of Derrick Bell, the radical college racist professor who he, you showed in a video last night, embraced literally and figuratively, asking others to open their hearts and minds to the radical agenda of a racist like Derrick Bell who believed that white men oppress blacks and minorities. And Barack Obama, evidently at least at the time, believed what Derrick Bell believed.”

    These people make me physically ill.

    • D_C_Wilson

      I think every time she uses words like “radical” and “racist”, someone gives her an M&M.

        FTW! LMAO

    • molly_malone2

      Palin has no clue about who Derrick Bell was or what he stood for–she’s just babbling mindlessly.

      I swear, I used to think Roger Ailes kept her on Fox News because he wanted to get his money’s worth on the contract she signed with them. Now, I’m beginning to suspect she is on Fox News to justify why Republican men must take control of women’s reproductive decisions, because women are too stupid to make those decisions for themselves.

        I read Ailes is planning to dump her once her $1 million per year contract is up in 2013. No wonder Murdoch is in trouble with his investors; imagine paying a dunce like Palin a million bucks a year!

      Graf, you’re just not up to speed: in Palin’s world white people never practiced racism; even before the Civil War, the plantation owners in the South were just ‘helping’ the African ‘immigrants’ by giving them jobs. To the Palin crowd, fortunately a small minority, only black people are racist for calling attention to white racism, a racism they say they think never existed.

      • GrafZeppelin127

        Oh, I know. For a moment I found it bizarre that Palin would say that Bell “believed that white men oppressed blacks and minorities,” let alone make it sound like an accusation, because, you know, white men did oppress blacks and minorities, and have been doing it for generations. But then I remembered that that history doesn’t exist in their world. Where they live, Hitler was a liberal and Jesus was a conservative.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Now, if only they would give her Al Sharpton’s time slot.

  • quakerinabasement

    Now let’s have that numbskull who was on CNN with Soledad O’Brien come and try to say anything that makes a lick of sense.

    “7 decades….so little distance traveled” she rocks

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I heart Melissa Harris-Perry!