New Daily Banter Column is Up

Big programming note: beginning Friday, I will be posting a new extended item at The Daily Banter every weekday, including the Friday “Mailbag” feature.

Meanwhile, here’s my latest: Debating Greenwald and The Murkiness of War.

The title speaks for itself.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Daily Banter and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Congrats on the expanded gig, Bob. Too bad it’s not at the one of the self-proclaimed major newspapers (I’d love to see a column of yours in the LA Dog Trainer every Tuesday, across the Opinion page from Jonah Goldberg).

    Debating Glenn Greenwald has to be sort of like being King Canute: you know what’s coming, no matter how eloquent you are.

    –alopecia