One-Word Reactions

Expanding on Bob’s earlier post on one-word reactions to Mitt Romney, here’s the full chart of one-word reactions to each Republican candidate.

Newt Gingrich: Old, No, Idiot, Untrustworthy

This is magnificent.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    I repeat my assertion that Santorum is the “real conservative” that the dead enders have been waiting for.

  • http://twitter.com/themattmcd Matt McDaniel

    Romney should be proud that he was the only one who didn’t get “crazy.”

    Though how did Santorum pull off being the guy who wasn’t called “idiot”?

    “No” seems to be a popular choice for all of them.

  • muselet

    I read the top response for Newt Gingrich as “odd” instead of “old” (small screen, aging eyes, weird brain) and wondered why that wasn’t the top response for all four of them.

    How did Newt get Smart AND Intelligent? Jesus.

      Oh Gingrich is smart…how do you think he is still in this race? How has he become a millionaire? He is a very cunning judge of human nature and combine that with his narcissism and sociopathic tendencies, and voila!

    Teehee this is all kinds of awesome