O'Reilly Joins Limbaugh's Misogynistic Crapfest

Bill O’Reilly is trying to one-up Rush Limbaugh. Not surprised. These guys are the worst of the worst.

“So let me get this straight, Ms. Fluke, and I ask this with all due respect, I am: You want me to give you my hard earned money so you can have sex.”

NO! She’s not asking for money so she can have sex. Her testimony was about ovarian cysts! More via video:

The government isn’t paying for it. Health insurers are. Liars all of them.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Healthcare and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • agrazingmoose

    Have these folks learned nothing from Jon Stewart?

  • http://twitter.com/JimmyAbra Jimmy Abraham

    Do they understand health insurance? Yes, people “pay” for birth control, cholesterol meds, baby deliveries, etc. even if they do not need or plan to use it. In fact they hope not to use it…What is next? “I don’t think insurance should cover childbirth because I am a single guy not planning on having kids (or I plan on having no more…I got mine now go get yours…)…”

  • http://twitter.com/Sweetey15 Janet ODell

    Billo is still pissed because his wife dumped him and is shacking up with the town Sheriff.

      I forgot about that. Thanks for brightening my day!

  • andrewdski

    These wingnut arguments don’t appeal to anyone who doesn’t already agree. In other words they are preaching to a choir. And thinks to this issue, the choir is getting smaller. That’s decidedly good news. Let ‘em rant. For once their theater is helping our side.

  • muselet

    I’d have been surprised if the ever-unoriginal Bill O’Reilly hadn’t jumped on Rush Limbaugh’s “college women are whores” bandwagon. Unfortunately for him, that bandwagon is on fire and careering toward a cliff; fortunately for us, it will be amusing to watch the crash.

    Jeebus fleebing cripes. Why is this so hard to understand?

    The government isn’t paying for it. Health insurers are.

    HELLO?!?!?!!?!!?

    WTF is it with these people? How does BillO get from Sandra Fluke’s/Georgetown University’s health insurer to his own wallet? Why is it always, “I don’t want to pay for your [insert random thing here]!!!!”

    I’m beginning to think this is a mental disease.

  • Brutlyhonest

    You don’t think the clown could let the drugster get all the attention, do you?

    The rwnjs talkers know what the real issue is. They also know their faithful followers will repeat, without question, whatever they spew. So, they manage perception by framing it however will be most beneficial to their marketing campaign. In this instance, they’ve made it about religious freedom and paying for people to be immoral. Facts are irrelevant. As a double-super bonus, they know the only aspect of this story that will be covered by the librul media is that true merkin patriots are being attacked for calling a slut out.

  • D_C_Wilson

    “I have a social life!!!!! But I don’t expect you pay for it!!!!!”

    No, Loofah-boy, you just expected your employer to pay the out of court settlement for your “social life”.

  • ranger11

    Okay, I can’t watch this a-hole, but who’s the blond woman in the video? She looks familiar to me or is she just another Foxette?