Quote of the Morning

Video edition. Here’s Secretary of State Hillary Clinton kicking ass.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    Where was she speaking? You know the flipout is going on somewhere right now because the Secretary of State is supposed to be apolitical, and she’s campaigning for her boss. Or setting herself up to take Biden’s spot on the ticket. I think she’s just pissed off. That, and well, she’s Hillary.

  • missliberties

    Due to coverage of the GOP beauty contest the Clinton speech was pre-empted from our regular news coverage.

    America does need to set the example for the entire world. That is why we have got to get the GOP out of power.

    Unfortunately the GOP always seem to beat us on the ground game at the local level with the morality plays.

    Meanwhile some on the left are calling the President not liberal enough and are just chronically unhappy that they haven’t gotten their pony yet.

  • Zen Diesel

    I loved loved loved her speech, it was way overdue. I can imagine the talking heads were exploding over at the monkey propaganda mill called Fox News.

  • muselet

    This is from five years ago, but it’s still relevant.

      Wow, indeed, very relevant. He is such an awesome writer and he is able to communicate in a way that I could only dream of. Thanks for sharing that link!