Quotes of the Day

“Battling racism & sexism is some of the most important work we must do *unceasingly* if we are to make America a fully democratic nation.” Melissa Harris Perry

“Difference bet. Limbaugh & Maher is *not* that one is sexist & the other isn’t. The difference is that only would strip women’s basic rights” Melissa Harris Perry

Ah screw it. Let Limbaugh say whatever he wants. Then things will totally improve for women and minorities who are being constantly attacked by Republican policies.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JMAshby

    Maybe the narrative that Dems never fight back is just too precious. We can’t have Dems actually fighting back or else we might have to come up with a new narrative. Oh noes.