Romney In A Word

Josh Marshall:

From the new Pew poll: the top three positive words used to describe Mitt Romney — “good” “president” “electable.” Top three negative words — “no” “flip-flopper” “idiot.”

And these are from Republicans. How would you describe Romney in a word? Here are several from me: “empty” “jittery” “spastic” “vacant” and “puppet.”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • cheeriogirl

    Awkward, stiff, fake.

    • JackDaniel07

      now 3 negative ones please

  • desertflower1

    Liar

    • http://twitter.com/KQuark KQµårk™

      That’s the one word I would use too. Everything about the man is one big lie.

  • http://twitter.com/themattmcd Matt McDaniel

    Loser.

  • jasperjava

    Are hyphenated words allowed? Does Etch-A-Sketch count as one word?

  • Brutlyhonest

    McCain redux? Both ran so far to the right to get the nom that they became unrecognizable.

  • desertflower1

    Entitled

  • burbank_burt
  • missliberties

    soulless, opportunistic, fickle

  • missliberties

    ______

    entitled, lying, soulless opportunist with good hair.

  • lib4

    Hypocrite

  • Brutlyhonest

    Plastic