Sarah Palin is Really Weird

Huh?

But we already know how one Alaskan voted tonight — Sarah Palin told Fox News that she cast her ballot for Newt Gingrich, the “cheerful candidate.”

Yeah, that’s about the depth of Palin’s political decision-making process.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695682533 Janet Carter

    I think it is hilarious the way Palin keeps throwing out her not so very subtle hints that she “is ready” for whatever the GOP wants her to do. It’s sad that that 99% of them just want her GONE !

  • eljefejeff

    Pretty funny that when CNN interviewed Palin yesterday, she said she wouldn’t tell them who she voted for. I guess she felt more comfortable telling Faux.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I just love how Gingrich, who has been campaigning relentlessly that we are just one election away from Armageddon is labeled the “cheerful” candidate..

    Gingrich will repay Sarah’s support by nominating Palin from the floor at the convention.

  • muselet

    Sarah who?

    –alopecia

  • http://www.facebook.com/chamnett Cori Hamnett

    I am so sure that Sarah Palin gave this vote a lot of thought! If she is waiting for a nod from the GOP or Mr. Gingrich, good luck! I doubt that train will ever come down the track.