Stupid Quote of the Day

“An international carbon tax program is one of the most hideous ideas forged in the minds of men. Since all known life forms are carbon-based, it is a proposal to control all life.” Townhall.com blogger David Hoyt

Once again, conservatives, don’t attempt math or science. You clearly don’t understand. And if you do, and you’re being deliberately ignorant about it to pander to your audience, you’re truly pathetic.

Obviously, there’s a major difference between carbon pollution and carbon inside of our molecules. Similarly, living creatures like humans have bodies that contain lots of water. But if we dive under a body water and don’t come up for air, we die.

Science!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Brutlyhonest

    “… you’re being deliberately ignorant about it to pander to your audience…”

    I’d say it’s more to manipulate their audience. It sounds like part of their anti-christ mark of the beast crap to me. But, having escaped that cult, I’m biased.

      Yeah me too! Some of my fmily members actually think the Pres is the anti-christ even though they agree with most of his policies. So frustrating….

  • burbank_burt

    Makes me think of this old song:
    http://youtu.be/2IlHgbOWj4o
    Parody creators: get going on this!

  • gobrooklyn

    Jesus f-ing Christ. If anyone I read wrote that it would be my last time reading them because it would be pretty clear that they think I’m an f-ing idiot.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    “Once again, conservatives, don’t attempt math or science. You clearly don’t understand. And if you do, and you’re being deliberately ignorant about it to pander to your audience, you’re an evil sociopath.”

    Fixed for accuracy.

  • muselet

    Bob, it’s Clownhall. This is as close as they come to deep analysis, and it’s a nice bookend to the “carbon dioxide occurs naturally and therefore can’t be a poison” nonsense the Right was peddling a few months ago.

    Hoyt is trying to muddy the waters, and I doubt he believes a word he wrote.

    Deliberate ignorance is the standard that republicans strive for nowadays. They’ve spent the last twenty years, through Fox and other outlets, cultivating an attitude that sneers at education and critical thought. Now they have no choice but to keep pandering to the lowest IQ voter.