Super Stupid

Breitbart disciple Jason Mattera thought he was grilling Bono about the singer’s corporation and his taxes. Another ambush video from the offspring of Breitbart. What a coup! Bono cornered about his taxes! Success!

It was a Bono impersonator.

Doy.

  • http://www.facebook.com/Jrosario1701 Justin Rosario

    OK, that was just sad. I’m not huge U2 fan but Bono has a rather distinctive face. At no point did I think guy even remotely looked like him. It’s good that Breitbart’s final legacy of perpetual failure is being kept intact.

  • Zasta_Krockett

    How embarassingly stupid.

    The Breitbart empire will fall.

  • eljefejeff

    holy crap that guy looked nothing at all like Bono. First off this guy is about 20 years younger. Was he just looking for some dude in sunglasses?

  • jmby

    The impersonator was clearly having a delicious time jerking this bobo’s chain. What an incredible moron Mattera is. Continuing the Breitbart legacy of embarassing himself and everyone who believes the bullshit they pull out of their asses. His m

    I look forward to Jason Mattera’s interview with Elvis.