This Can’t Be Real, Can It?

“I keep waiting for Mitt to say, ‘Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?’” -Rick Perry at the annual Gridiron Club dinner

I keep telling myself this can’t be real, but apparently it is.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Saint Ronnie of Reagan’s holy commandment of never attacking your fellow Republicans has been smashed to ity bity pieces.

    That’s really funny. I’d like to know who writes his jokes. I have a suspicion that under that football head and yahoo attitude might be a metrosexual screaming to get out.

    • JMAshby

      His entire Gridiron routine reads like he’s getting some payback for his primary failure. If he’s going to be embarrassed, so should everyone else.