Video of the Day

This is just a hair shy of Bad Lip Reading, except it’s all real.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    That’s …

    He’s …

    Did he …

    Um …

    I’m speechless.

    I guarantee you won’t be hearing any “vote for the candidate you’d want to have a beer with” nonsense from Republicans this election.

    He’s a son of a something. Don’t think it’s the south.

  • Brutlyhonest

    He is the poster boy for their economic policies with the curtain pulled away – and the elitist they try to portray President Obama as.

    Of course, W was too, but they hid it under the good ‘ol boy from Texas act.

  • incredulous72

    I can’t watch; I feel embarrassed FOR HIM.