Allen West Sees Commies in his Soup

Allen West is very serious.

Q: What percentage of the American legislature do you think are card-carrying Marxists?

A: I believe there’s about 78 to 81 members of the Democratic Party that are members of the Communist Party.

How did our secret get out? Who told Allen West?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • nellcote

    Well which is it, 78 or 81? msm MUST investigate!

  • http://twitter.com/memimemimy caroline

    What a loon. Get rid of him Florida.

  • pgeorge

    He really needs Angela Lansbury to give him a number he can remember….

  • Brutlyhonest

    One (of the many) wingnuts on my street told me that President Obama and AG Holder are KNOWN card-carrying members of the communist party!

    There’s no hope for people who place belief over fact.

    • JackDaniel07

      Amen.

  • http://profiles.google.com/anoncollie Anon Collie

    Joseph McCarthy? Is that you? You look different somehow.

    Did you lose weight?

    In all seriousness, he’s just trying to whip up fear for votes. What else is new.

    I am really beginning to wonder, how bat-shit crazy do you have to be to be a republican these days? How severe is the level of this guy’s mental illness? ANd if he is not mentally ill (all evidence to the contrary) then how crazy are the people who actually believe this shit? I mean, seriously, this is a U.S. congressman. Unbelievable…

  • deacrick

    Better red than brain dead.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Is there a name for the particular mental illness or personality disorder from which Rep. West apparently suffers?

      Seriously right? I am thumbing throught the DSM 4 now, but I am not finding anything that resembles his symptoms. “Batshit Crazy” is all I have come up with so far. I’ll get back to you…

    • D_C_Wilson

      I’m going to go with paranoid personality disorder.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

  • http://twitter.com/TheRelLeft TheReligiousLeft.org

    “I’m bad with numbers…maybe 80?”

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/4165/saturday-night-live-census-taker

  • muselet

    Thanks again, FL-22. Thanks a whole lot.

    Zombie Smedley Butler would eat Allen West’s face off and use it as a kick-me sign if he rose from the dead today.

    Fascists see Communists everywhere.

  • Draxiar

    And approximately 90% of GOTPers are card carrying members of the Delusional Fucking Fascist Douchbag Party.