Best Person in the World

Bob Beckel, a frequent Democratic guest on Hannity and co-host of Fox News Channel’s “The Five”, screamed out “you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about” on Hannity’s show last night. Live and on the air. NSFW but hilarious:

Best thing that’s ever been said on that goddamn show.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Best Persons and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • eljefejeff

    typical…fox only hires incompetent liberals.

    obviously the other dork realized he was full of shit as he was trying to lie about the opportunities afforded to the child of a crack addict. Pitiful government education(apparently the fault of teachers unions) if you apply yourself for “a couple years”. Sure, cut education spending and stick 40 kids in one classroom with not enough desks, books, or supplies….great opportunity.

  • Miranda

    ROFLMAO

    And that stupid c*nt whatever her name is…”typical liberal never takes responsibility” and “why do liberals have to make it personal?”…Because people’s lives depend on the outcome of public policy and you asshats help to shape public policy…THAT’S WHY!?! I don’t blame the guy for dropping the F-bomb (although, as eljefe says, convenient that they have some supposed Liberal who can’t even effectively argue with facts and logic of which there is tons of to counter against the idiotic points the other ones were making.)

    • incredulous72

      Both of those statements were textbook examples of projection coming from her. It’s what republicans do best . . . and often.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Yeah, it’s always amazing how Foxcons always accuse people of what they do every day.

      Personal attacks? Is there anything they air on Fox that isn’t a personal attack on someone?

      Argue facts? Since when are facts allowed on Fox?

  • mrbrink

    “…and me and Neal were throwing around the football!”

    ~Sean Hannity

    You, fuck, Hannity. And Neal. Shame. The only time Neal has ever touched a child sized football like Hannity’s is when he’s using one to lure children into his mouth at recess.

    Beckel should have gone out like Charlie Brown day getting up on that desk with a wild eyed Hudsucker running start and triumphantly kicked that shit directly into Hannity’s canned ham face for the record.

  • jmby

    Ugh. Please don’t make Sean Fucking Hannity look like the lesser idiot.

    Regardless of the fact that his points are correct and the others are complete failures as human beings, Beckel looked like Bill O’Reilly And we’d be complaining if O’Reilly screamed obscenities at a panelist, then deny he was on the air.

    This clip is hilarious, but I can’t help but wince.

  • incredulous72

    “Best thing that’s ever been said on that goddamn show.”

    And the most truthful.