Biden of the Day

“I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you.” Vice President Joe Biden

Oh Joe.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    I love Biden. I think he’s hilarious. In fact, I think the campaign should put up a video archive on its website called “$#*! Joe Biden Says.”

  • Chachizel

    Ha…did you see that Bolton says that the students were laughing at Biden’s “big stick” comment because of PBO’s foreign affairs policies? Oh those Republicans….they sure are in touch with regular folks and the young uns, aren’t they? What an asshat!
    Also…I totally agree with GrafZeppelin127′s comment. Luv joe!!

  • jmby

    Joe Biden is the best Vice President ever. I freaking LOVE him.

  • BenAu

    As they said on Last Word, Biden was reading those words, not ad-libbing them. So the question is, who wrote the speech and were they playing up Biden’s reputation?

    Personally I love both attack-Biden and funny-Biden…but probably attack-Biden more and it’s a pity the rest of what he had to say will be largely overlooked.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1730451827 Jane Phillips

    Absolute bumper sticker.