Budget Baskets

Artist – Dave Granlund

In other news, the Romney campaign has announced plans to buy nearly $2 million in ads in Pennsylvania to force Rick Santorum out of the race.

  • Dan_in_DE

    So conflicted! I am equally excited to see either Santorum or Romney come out of this looking like an idiot. I guess I’ve got no dog in this fight anymore : ( since I was hoping against hope that Gingrich would have gotten the nomination just to see him trounced like the scuzzy little bridge-troll that he is.