Chart of the Day

Cantina Alien Reince Priebus, chairman of the RNC, thinks the war against women is “a fiction.”

This chart, from the article I cited on this week’s podcast, proves otherwise. From the Guttmacher Institute:

Combine that chart and the accompanying too-long article with Rush Limbaugh, right wing radio, the series of terrorist attacks against clinics and Planned Parenthood and hell yes — there’s a war.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Abortion, Healthcare and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • sherifffruitfly

    Golly. You mean after 2 years of emoprogs telling us how Democrats = republicans, helping achieve an historic amount of republicans elected, you mean shit’s gone all to hell??? SAY IT AIN’T SO

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Yeah but WE REALLY SHOWED OBAMA by giving these Republicans the House and 39 legislatures, didn’t we? The sooner we’re living in the Republic of Gilead, the sooner America will see the truth and RISE UP TO OVERTHROW THE SYSTEM. Except by then it will be illegal to protest, like in Syria. But we have the facts on our side and that’s enough! Right?

  • joewo

    This chart is incorrect. The abortion restrictions FEDERALLY are the chart above. As for the STATES it is way way way higher.