Dick Quote of the Day

Representative Mike Fitzpatrick (R-PA), a Tea Party freshman, lists treason as a reason we should not re-elect President Obama.

When he left the microphone on in Russia, we all heard what he said … left unrestrained, without the inhibitions of the next election — he’d have flexibility, he said, flexibility to do what he wants to do. Whether it’s trade away … the secrets of our national intelligence, to, what he could do to the United States Supreme Court in the next four years.

Meanwhile, the entire GOP thinks we should defer any and all decision making on the middle east to Benjamin Netanyahu. His word is greater than the president’s in the mind of the Right Wing.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    Good old Pennsyltucky. So, he told the Russians he’ll fix the Supreme Court too, I didn’t know that.

  • Tally Briggs

    Fix the SCOTUS. Yes please!

  • laddieluv

    ..am running out of ways to say “ignorant” “stupid” “bigoted” et al. *sigh*

  • muselet

    Ironically, it’s Fitzgerald who has run into some constitutional hot water. He and Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX) failed to be sworn into office last January before casting votes on the house floor, a move that Republicans had to scramble to fix by passing a resolution.

    In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, “Wotta maroon!”

    How many teabaggers did we elect in 2010 who couldn’t pass middle school civics?

  • BenAu

    I’ve seen a bit of this SCOTUS fear-mongering lately, but given the demonstrated right-wing partisanship of certain members of the Supreme Court, I don’t think any of them will retire while a Democrat holds the Presidency.

    Meanwhile, any level heads on the bench won’t retire if they know they will only get replaced by another wingnut… It almost feels like it’s going to take a heart attack or stroke before the balance will shift in the court.

  • Dave Sommers

    Obama essentially promised he would give away our missile defense shield to the Russians … but he couldn’t do it until “after my re-election” because the American voters would get mad. And yet you Democrat libs are getting mad at Fitzpatrick!! Wake up.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      It’s obvious reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.