Do Nothing

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, Governor Dannel Malloy signed a bill into law today which will abolish the death penalty for all future crimes.

Also — the White House has issued a statement that the president will veto the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) in its current iteration.

  • i_a_c

    I have to use this open thread to bitch.

    Today over lunch I was watching Andrea Mitchell, who was interviewing Roy Blunt (R-MO). He tried to blunt (lol) the student loan criticisms by saying that Obama took from student loans to pay for Obamacare, which of course is a blatant lie.

    They did not “take from student loans,” they stopped paying banks to administer loans while the gov’t was on the hook if the loan defaults. You know, they got rid of “wasteful spending.” No money was taken from the loans themselves; this administration has expanded access to college financing.

    Did Andrea call him on his lie? Nope.

    Gotta love the liberal media.

    (In case you’re interested, here‘s the clip, start at 3:30.)

  • eljefejeff

    The infuriating thing is there’s nothing inaccurate about this cartoon. That is their attitude. It was so obvious the day after bin Laden was dead. No one would credit Obama, some of them acted like it didn’t even matter(hell Bush got the real culprit Saddam Hussein years ago!) and of course we know how they would’ve responded if a republican had been president. They’re such a disgrace.