Dumbstupids Saying Dumbstupid Things

The following video of Sarah Palin, Eric Bolling and Fox News viewers talking about oil drilling is a train wreck of moronic nonsense. Hang on tight…

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Environment and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Bob McIntosh

    Please don’t make me watch this. It hurts.

  • http://twitter.com/Satur9 SaturNine

    What the actual fuck?

  • eljefejeff

    I love how when they said ‘recovery’ they meant oil which can be recovered, but Palin thought they were talking about the economy recovering. And claiming god gave us oil, when science tells us that oil is a fossil fuel which has been created from animals, trees, and other organisms dying and being pressed together over hundreds of millions of years.

    And that all white audience looks so representative of our country.

    • Buffalodavid

      I thought this was at a meeting of oil shareholders

  • muselet

    The stupid, it burns! It burns like napalm!

    –alopecia