Everything Bad is Because of Demons

That’s what Pat Robertson thinks.

Well, maybe not everything. Just paintings of Buddha (the demons will give you headaches, evidently), yoga, feng shui, martial arts, ghost hunter shows, the Twilight movies and a half-a-dozen other things.

Okay, I’ll agree with him about Twilight. We all do.

But that stupid hoax reality show about ghosts on Travel Channel starring Zak Bagans (real name) and his array of super douchey Ed Hardy t-shirts? That’s not demonic, it’s just stupid.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Religion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    You know what gives me headaches? Pat Robertson. Time for a flaying, or whatever it is one does to remove demons from someone. Dunking? Fire?

  • muselet

    My favorite on the list is his warning about adopting children from other countries:

    After explaining that people need to understand that adopting a child is a commitment for life and not “like you are having a dog and you can drop him off at the pound,” Robertson had a second, much stranger warning about adopting children: “If they have demonic influences – if they have some, you know, per-practer of the dark arts in their background, you never can tell what’s going to come out.” (The 700 Club, 5/20/10)

    Most of the demonic children I’ve seen are the spawn of good, white, Christian Americans. Funny, that.

    Pat Robertson really needs to retire from whatever it is he does and take up gardening or something else that gets him out of the public eye.

      He’ll never retire. He’ll keep doing his show until the day he strokes out on the air.

      The irony is, if he develops aphasia, no one will be able to tell the difference between that and his usual babble.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Bob, having spent much of my life around people who actually campaigned against Yoda for promoting Eastern religion, I can’t say I’m the least bit surprised. Robertson is actually MUCH MILDER than some material I’ve sampled in “Christian” bookstores.