The Obama campaign has released a new seven minute video cataloging the accomplishments of the administration during the first term of his presidency, and for those who feel the campaign has been a bit shy about touting those accomplishments — it’s all there. From jobs, to contraception coverage, to ending Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.

I’m particularly fond of that clip of Mitch McConnell.

  • DKEL

    The smirk on McConnell’s face is priceless.

    As long as we’re on the subject, I’m a little worried about the truth of the GOP sabotage (covered so well here for so long) just vanishing into thin air. I sure hope it doesn’t. Please, God, let there be an effective way to remind voters as we march on toward November.

  • eljefejeff

    This is SO great. It’s exactly what I’ve been waiting for from the campaign. It just shows, they ARE going to run on their record even though the right says there’s no record to run on. No mention of Romney or Bush, just a little evidence of republican obstructionism but otherwise all positive. Very well done.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_TLHIXVS2CHDJNWYPZJIZ5NNZ3A Robert

    I hope they continue to run on the COMPONENTS of health care reform. Preventing kids from becoming unisnurable due to preexisting conditions is pretty defensible, even if you need the mandate to implement it.

  • gescove

    Kicking ass and taking names. Boehner, Cantor, McConnell, et. al. are choking on their own bile right now.

  • glogrrl

    This should run on every major network at least once a week until the election, before the evening news. It is a stellar reminder of everything President Obama has accomplished, and of everything the Republicans have done to sabotage his efforts.