Good Mitt To You

The Onion illustrates Mitt Romney’s new campaign strategy.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/blackdogsailing Scott Thomas

    “I SAID GOOD MITT!”

  • Victor_the_Crab

    “It’s a beautiful Mitt in the neighbourhood…”

  • caribbeanobserver

    ‘Etchy -sketchy- stretchy the truth’ is so phoney I always feel embarassed to watch him. What is up with the way he holds his body anyway? Yep, his whole phoniness is held in his high shoulders,or something…watch and see. My guess is that he is never relaxed, simply tense from being so superficial. Tell me again, why does this guy want or need to be President so badly? Is he bored with his millions and thinks that being a President will be a great new hobby..or something?