Here Comes Herman Cain's "Army of Davids"

About a month ago, Herman Cain announced (in a shockingly self-satirical video) his intention to form an “Army of Davids” to fight various Goliaths who oppose his ridiculous 9-9-9 plan (yes, he’s still on that).

And so here’s his Army of Davids yesterday, via Dave Weigel.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Herman Cain reminds me of that crazy uncle at a cookout that when someone asks what his deal is the host shrugs her shoulders, shakes her head, and says, “I don’t know, he’s always been like that.”

    • Miranda

      Oh….he’s my Uncle Buddy!

  • Cynicor

    They could get the crowd to disperse fast by putting up a “Welcome Alinsky Society!” banner.

  • Clancy

    With a group this small, it’s almost guaranteed that 15-20% of the people in this photo are random tourists who only came over to see what this group was doing.

  • Art__VanDalay

    These are the Daves I don’t know.

    • kushiro -

      Some of them are Davids