Herman Cain is a Terrible Spokesman for the GOP

When you’re being accused of waging a War Against Women, you probably shouldn’t trot out a spokesman who says this on national television:

“I think many men are much more familiar with the failed policies than a lot of other people, as well as the general public.”

Smart. Men are more aware of what’s happening than who, exactly? It sounds like he’s implying that women are unaware of lawmaking and presidential politics. Women and, I think, the “general public” are less important than voters with scrotums, says Cain.

  • http://www.facebook.com/kurt.basham Kurt Basham

    And by “terrible” I think you mean “awesome”. Keep going, Herman! You’re doing great!

  • JackDaniel07

    All this testosterone just a’swirlin around in my heeeead

  • D_C_Wilson

    Maddow said it best. Herman Cain is an performance art project.

    When you’re being accused of waging a War Against Women, you probably shouldn’t trot out a spokesman who had to drop out of the presidential race after his history of sexual harassment was exposed.