Lunatic Quote of the Day

But in Monongalia County now, I have to put a huge sticker on my buildings to say that this is a smoke-free environment. This is brought to you by the government of Monongalia County. OK?

Remember, Hitler used to put Star of David on everybody’s lapel, remember that? Same thing. -Republican Senate Candidate John Raese

No-smoking signs, which protect people from the effects of second-hand smoke.

A Star of David, used by the Nazis to mark people for death.

Same thing!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Raese continued: “You remember the NRA — not the National Rifle Association, but the National Recovery Act, when General Roosevelt [sic] was in charge of the presidency at the time? It was so unconstitutional, and so many regulations, that he made you put an ‘NRA’ sticker on your building, so you applied — or complied, with these regulations. That was Fidel Roosevelt.”

    That’s not quite Newt Gingrich-level historical gibberish, but it comes damn’ close.

    Raese is seeking a rematch with Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, who won the special election to replace the late Dem Sen. Robert Byrd. Manchin defeated Raese 54 percent to 43 percent in the middle of the 2010 GOP wave, in a Republican-trending state. Raese has previously run for Senate in 1984, and came close that time around, followed by unsuccessful runs for governor in 1988, Senate in 2006 and again in 2010, making this year’s race his fifth bid for office.

    Fifth time’s a charm, though, right?

      Holy mother of dog, what a STOOPIT SHITHEAD.

  • Corebela

    For half the shit I see here lately I just want to saw LMAO! Because it’s just so un-fucking-believable. This is the one that made me have to finally say it. LMAO!!!

  • http://www.facebook.com/blackdogsailing Scott Thomas

    Good luck with that campaign

  • D_C_Wilson

    I really have to wonder if there is anything a wingnut won’t compare to Hitler and the Nazis. If his coffee is cold, does he accuse the waitress of being Goebbels?

    • priscianusjr

      That makes perfect sense to me. They did not serve hot coffee in the concentration camps.

  • Chachizel

    Damn, republicans really take this ‘government doesn’t work because its full of idiots’ shit seriously.

  • priscianusjr

    That’s logically equivalent to saying that a swamp and a desert are the same thing. After all, they’re both landforms.