Marble-Mouthed Hick Says President is Stupid

Chuck Grassley via Twitter:

Constituents askd why i am not outraged at PresO attack on supreme court independence. Bcause Am ppl r not stupid as this x prof of con law

No, senator, the president is arguably one of the smartest, best-educated presidents in history. And yes, senator, the American people are bigtime stupid.

Oh, and let’s rewind for an illustration of Chuck Grassley’s burning intelligence:

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Supreme Court and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JMAshby

    I’m just marveling at the idea of a senator going into the historic record for having called the president of the United States “stupid” in a barely decipherable 140 character tweet.

    • JackDaniel07

      Seriously, I was born in a ROFLcopter wearing LOLerskates and I could barely make heads or tails out of it.

  • muselet

    Seriously, Iowa, this is the best person you can elect? This dullard is one of the two people in the state you feel is best qualified to represent you in the United States Senate?

    Kent Brockman said it best: “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: democracy simply doesn’t work.”

    –alopecia

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Jon-Hendrix/100000548660900 Jon Hendrix

    Arguably, indeed. Look, I am not opposed to Obama, and certainly think that he is our best option available, but the claim (too often made) that he is one of the “one of the smartest, best-educated presidents in history” is not particularly justified. Very many of our presidents have had the same level of education, and smart though he may be, I have seen nothing to indicate that he is the sort of intellect on same level as a Jefferson or Madison.

    Also, Grassley should commit seppuku. That tweet is a crime.

    • JackDaniel07

      Fair assessment, especially since we need to reach back hundreds of years for a comparison because, in my brief lifetime, its been B actors, poonhounds, and MissionAccomplished-stuffedcrotch-Carrier-Landings. President Obama has been a welcome intellectual influence to me.

      • JackDaniel07

        hahaah I forgot Bush Sr.

        …how appropriate