Mitt Happened

“The greatest thing since sliced Reagan.”

Dick Morris is an embarrassment.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Not Sayin

    Gah. Have such a crush on Jon Stewart! Love this clip. This summer/fall is going to be interesting and emotionally draining, I fear.

  • gescove

    Agreed. Dick Morris is an embarrassment. How does he not embarrass himself. Cripes, what a troll and a tool.

    • agrazingmoose

      I may have been too tired when I saw this clip, but I could swear that Morris is gay.

    • muselet

      Embarrassment requires self-awareness.

      –alopecia