New Post at the Daily Banter

Here’s my post today for The Daily Banter: Another Right-Wing Terrorist Hits Planned Parenthood. Excerpt:

We talk a lot about the “Republican War Against Women” and how a series of state and federal level laws have been proposed as a means of stripping women of their reproductive rights and, in some cases, the laws propose to literally and unnecessarily violate women with a medical instrument during one of the most difficult times of their lives.

But this attack and many others that have preceded it are part of a fighting war — a hot war — against women.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Daily Banter and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    And not “hot” in a good way.

    (sorry)

  • http://www.facebook.com/rycarson Ryan Carson

    Remember when that report on right-wing extremism was derided as some sort of Janet Napolitano/Obama led clamp down on legitimate political action? Oh yeah…

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Warfare indeed. More like strategic warfare. The RW has taken to bombing their opponents’ infrastructure; any civilian casualties would be, well, collateral damage.

    Really freaking awesome piece, Bob!!