Pat Robertson: Gayness is Demonic Possession

Robertson is always good for a bit of insanity now and again. Benen reports:

On “The 700 Club” this week, viewers were shown a segment about a man who tried to “change” his sexuality by marrying a woman, but nevertheless kept having gay affairs. TV preacher Pat Robertson said of the story, “I think it is somehow related to demonic possession.”

Or maybe it was Bigfoot.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in LGBT and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    I’d like to think Pat Robertson’s behavior is caused by senile dementia. That would be terrible for his family, but I would think less so than knowing that their loved one is a braying, tiny-brained bigot.

    However, he’s been peddling this line of hooey for decades, so I have to assume he’s just mean and stupid.

    –alopecia