Rep. Joe Walsh Is A Big Time A-Hole

Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) is running for re-election against military veteran Tammy Duckworth, who lost her legs and part of an arm in the war. Here’s Walsh blowing off both her service and her injuries in the line:

“What else has she done? Female, wounded veteran … ehhh,” he continued. “She is nothing more than a handpicked Washington bureaucrat. David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel just picked her up and dropped her into this district.”

Wow. So much for supporting and honoring the troops.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/thirst4music Tavernacle

    “Out to pasture
    Think it’s safe to say
    Time to open fire.”

  • JackDaniel07

    Well I’m pretty sure we all know that women are not “real soldiers”…
    plus, they’re….women

  • agrazingmoose

    He is a drowning man.

  • Scopedog

    Almost thought this was an April Fool’s joke….but I guess not.

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    Their contempt for veterans has been clear since Max Cleland.

    • Brutlyhonest

      Indeed. And don’t forget the purple heart bandaids they were sporting at the 2004 convention to mock John Kerry.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Exactly! These chickenhawk hypocrites will always back the troops, as long as the troops get behind their narrow hate filled view of the America they’re supposed to give their lives to. Otherwise, they’re in cahoots with the terrorists.

      • Brutlyhonest

        The reality is that republicans back the big business that is the defense industry. They are always willing to spend money on systems and contractors regardless of the actual benefit to national defense.

        People are expensive; especially the programs to help military members and their families that are almost always initiated and backed by Democrats – you know, the ones that hate the troops.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Considering how much this deadbeat ows in child support, I’d add misogynist to the things to call Joe Walsh.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Tammy Duckworth is a veteran and it’s long been established that once you become a veteran, you’re no longer of any use to the neocon war machine. Remember how Bush ran the VA hospital system nearly into the ground?

    Plus, the fact that she’s running against a republican negates any support she may have gained for having served in the military. That’s how Fox and Rush have trained wingnuts to think: Everyone is either on your side or they’re an enemy who must be destroyed at all costs. No exceptions! Even if they’re a veteran, a child, or an ordinary citizen.

  • mrbrink

    Compare the bios.

    Tammy Duckworth is like the real life version of Lt. Dan, since her father’s ancestors have fought in every major American conflict since the Revolutionary War. She gave body parts at the door.

    I think Joe Walsh once got his dick stuck in a key hole, or something.