Spring Pledge Drive — Final Day

It’s the final day of our Spring fundraising drive. Thanks so much to every who has participated this time around!

Your contributions help us to keep the bandwidth and content flowing so we really appreciate your continued support. If you like our news, snark and outrage, please donate to our PayPal tip jar by clicking the jolly, candy-like button below.

The following patrons will receive a free one year subscription for the Bob & Chez Show After Party! Thanks so much to all of them for their generous contributions. Anyone who bests their donations today will also receive a free subscription.

1. Taketani Junichiro
2. Jane Phillips
3. C. Gwaltney
4. Jason Brzoska
5. Donna Pegues

You’re all awesome.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fundraiser and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1730451827 Jane Phillips

    Wha? Number 2? What can I say . . . I was drunk.

      You’re awesome, Jane. Thanks!