Super Stupid

Megyn Kelly’s stupidity is boundless.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Economy and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/Raypc800 Raymond Smith

    Really well my son found a job just last month. I guess he is just one of the very, very lucky ones to these two. By the way he looked for 3 months.

  • http://twitter.com/mikecalma Mike Calma

    One of the reason people are giving up looking is because companies are excluding the unemployed from hiring. You see it more and more in job listings “must be currently employed to apply for this job”. This is just another form of discrimination and should be illegal just like race, sex or religion is. We will never get people back to work – especially the 99er’s – if corporations are permitted to exclude them from the job market.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    To paraphrase the song Dirty Laundry from Don Henley:

    “You got the bubble headed bleach blonde, she comes on at one
    She can lie and twist the facts around, that’ll leave you numb
    It’s interesting she acts so dumb
    She loves dirty money”

  • brantl

    No link video.

  • D_C_Wilson

    It’s not like she’s paid to think.

  • muselet

    “The people I talk to are still out of work.”

    So says Matt McCall, president of Penn Financial Group LLC, a man who hasn’t had to sully his hands with actual work since he got his MBA, if not before. If he talks to unemployed people, I’ll eat my hat.

    I love how her “expert” (who looks and sounds like Martin Short), dismisses numbers and talks about how the most important economic indicator is how your neighbors “feel” about the economy. Yes, let’s ignore the data and just go with purely anecdotal evidence of how the economy is doing. And, oh, by the way, you should be feeling really bad about the economy.

  • Plugger

    This is the first time I’ve watched Megyn Kelly.
    Could someone explain what she said that is stupid?

      The fact that she says she gets confused by the numbers….She is being incredibly stupid and has no business being a news anchor (because if she is meant to converse with experts she needs to have the intelligence and education to actually do so). Or she is being disingenuously stupid to throw a softball to the expert so he can throw his very political point of view out there. BTW, I’ve read elsewhere that she is actually VERY smart (she has a law degree and has practiced law) so her saying she just doesn’t understand the numbers is just plain BS.

  • Miranda

    Who did she slay to get her job?

      It’s her appearance and her background (see post above) — oh and her willingness to say anything that FOX wants her to to make a buck

    This so-called expert is so full of crap! What kind of economist tells people to go out and find anecdotal evidence…..geez. And the sad part is that Fox viewers will go out and do just that. The stoopid, it hurts.