Ted Nugent Wants to Kill the President

Nugent threatened to assassinate the president with one of the many guns he uses to compensate for his tiny penis.

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

He also said something about cutting off the heads of Democrats.

I assume the cable news people are scrambling to find a similar quote about Republicans from Michael Stipe or Bruce Springsteen. Good luck with that.

  • http://twitter.com/krystalwolfgrl crystalwolf

    We should kill the NRA. Its full of a bunch of crazy assholes who should not own guns. Oh and ARREST TED NUGENT now!

    • KarenJ

      These teabagger nutbags are like the anarchists breaking windows in the middle of a peaceful Occupy march; they’re just DARING the law-and-order types to corral them and put them somewhere that they won’t hurt people — then they can complain how their constitutional rights are being violated.

      Then the reactionaries who want to overthrow the government will bang some rhetorical drums and work up the lynch mobs, convincing the morons that “they’re going to take your guns this time, for sure!!!”

      You can see it happening — so the response is to have the SS investigate, but nothing will ever be done to shut these traitors and anarchists up. Don’t count on such restraint if Romney becomes Puppet President.

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    Nugent’s plan is to make President Obama listen to Damn Yankees.

  • kushiro -

    Let me guess how this will be spun:

    Nugent is a rebel who speaks his mind but Obama’s fascist dictatorship will have him executed or arrested to silence him. Because guns.

  • Draxiar

    I do hope Ted Nugent is subjected to one of his options next year at this time and Obama is sitting comfortably in the White House playing fetch with Bo.

    If Michael Stipe or The Boss said that the right wingnuts would be screaming treason, terrorism, and something about hateful rhetoric…kinda like with the Dixie Chicks.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Nugent’s deranged rant points to two persistent motifs in right-wing politics, and I’m trying to figure out the relationship between them:

    1. The desire to feel heroic, and to be perceived as heroic; and

    2. Giving oneself permission to hate and dehumanize others.

    I’m not sure which comes first or even how the dots are connected.

    • incredulous72

      Number two should definitely come first.

  • http://twitter.com/ExtremeLiberal ExtremeLiberal (Jim)

    Have you seen this Bob, read down to the part where Ted Nugent admits to having sex with underage girls. From Behind the Music interview.
    http://tehipitetom.blogspot.com/2007/07/ted-nugent-execute-me.html

    • Draxiar

      …and shits his pants to avoid the draft (ironic considering Graf’s astute and probably accurate “1” above):

      http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/26/proof_ted_nugent_is_a_draft_dodger_will_hannity_keep_defending_him.php

      (Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

      • burbank_burt

        And Hannity will have Nugent on his show and praise him for his outspokenness. . . .

  • ObamaAgain

    Well, yet another reason to vote AGAINST Obama in November. The world simply cannot go on without Ted Nugent as a guiding light!!!

  • http://www.facebook.com/angelo.arroyo Angelo Arroyo

    Tragic

  • http://twitter.com/corey_smith80 Corey Smith

    It drives these wingnuts insane (not that they already weren’t ) to know this man is in the whitehouse. Theres no lie or conspiracy they won’t concoct in order to get ppl to believe the president is some imminent evil force that must be stopped it’s quite pathetic when you think about it

  • stacib23

    HA, and the Secret Service is all over his ass right now.

  • agrazingmoose

    I used to watch Nugent’s TV show when I lived in Michigan in the mid-late 90s. I was convinced at that time that he had some sort of alcohol induced mental illness.

    It appears that it is getting worse.

  • muselet

    And the Romney campaign didn’t exactly denounce Ted Nugent for his outburst, either:

    “Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from,” Romney spokesperson Andrea Saul told TPM. “Mitt Romney believes everyone needs to be civil.”

    Any comment I could make beyond that would be superfluous.

      Incidentally, my older brother has hunted w/Ted Nugent as an elk caller and private guide. He said Ted Nugent killed everything in his path during their day out. “All-Kill Ted” is how he referred to him. They were out for elk, but Ted was killing everything in his path and laughing about it. He’s not a serious hunter. He’s a violent nut who just likes killing animals.

      But remain civil, friend. Mitt Romney’s just going to take the country back for all those little Ted Nugents everywhere, plus his standard 20% consultant fee.

      Rest assured. Your pain is going to be a civil pain. There will be no actual head and hand chopping. You get to keep your head and hands for now, silly. Assistant Secretary of the Interior Nugent seems to think not, but you should continue to be civil. Like Mitt Romney. What do you think he is? the leader of some domestic terrorist party? He’s a business man, man. It’s just business. And politics. Nothing personal. Mitt Romney feels nothing personal.

    You know, I listen to right-wing talk radio on the drive home, so I feel like there’s the possibility that he actually was playing into their “Liberals are going to lock up free-thinking conservatives just for expressing themselves” meme. Like, if Obama gets reelected, I will be arrested within a year, or I will die trying to defend myself from being unjustly arrested.

    One of the things I’ve noticed is that both sides are so entrenched in their own talking points that, when speaking publicly in a place that both sides can hear, some of their comments often seem bafflingly unconnected from reality. I don’t think Michael Savage goes a day without saying that if Obama is re-elected, his show/all right-wing talk radio shows will be ended by the government.