The Last Flight

Artist – Chris Weyant

In other news, Mitt Romney is scheduled to give the commencement speech at Liberty University on May 12th.

At least half, if not more, of those who will be in attendance at Jerry Falwell university do not believe Romney is a real christian, so that should be interesting.

    Not sure if the artist has got this metaphor right. The space shuttle was arriving at Washington for display at the National Air and Space Museum. In contrast, bipartisanship left Washington years ago.

  • muselet

    Paul Constant:

    This isn’t a surprise. Romney still needs to shore up the Republican base, and a speech at Liberty University is a must for the Republican presidential nominee. I’m sure that the Romney campaign has a big list of groups they’ve totally written off, including African-Americans and gays and gay-friendly voters, but they sure don’t seem to be trying too hard to expand the tent right now. As for Liberty University: Fuck them. The sad thing is, the bigots up in LU administration are probably patting themselves on the back for being “tolerant” enough to “allow” a Mormon to speak. Romney’s their token minority now.

    –alopecia

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_TLHIXVS2CHDJNWYPZJIZ5NNZ3A Robert

    I am not sure a Mormon should be considered a Christian anymore than a Christian should be considered a Jew. Mormons are Chrsitians for the moment to get Romney elected.

    Then again what the heck do I know, I am a heathen.