The President Slow Jams the News

Last night’s Jimmy Fallon:

Our president is very cool.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in President Obama and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • agrazingmoose

    Very well done.

  • ebaker6375

    I would pay money to see Mitt try that!

  • BenAu

    Love the mic drop at the end. “The Barack Ness Monster” was also a nice touch.

  • gwingert

    YES HE IS!!!! He is sooooo verryyyyy cool. Yes we can…vote him in again. Love me some POTUS with the mostest!!!

    LOVE this, thanks, Bob! :)

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And den mother from hell Gretchen Carlson strongly disaproves of it.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/fox-news-gretchen-carlson_n_1452379.html?ref=media

  • Chachizel

    I hope I don’t offend anyone by saying this. I LOVE my white brothers and sisters, BUT…the pride that we minorities feel with this President is just something that I don’t think a lot of you can understand. He is one of us, and the inspiration that he gives is worth 1000 Mitt Romneys. LOVE this President! Btw, I’m Mexican/American, not black, so I can imagine the pride that they feel.

    • stacib23

      I agree with you chachizel. I’m not knocking anybody, but I don’t believe some groups really understand the pride that President Barack H. Obama generates in the hearts and souls of black people. I cried happy tears for a week after the election – could hardly see the man without tearing up. I woke up many nights repeating to myself the words, President Barack Obama with the hugest, goofiest grin you’ve ever seen. Even today, to see him walk across a stage just does me a world of good – it takes me back to the sixties and watching my brothers and their friends perfect that same exact way of walking. All of that was born out of the “say it loud, I’m black and I’m proud” era when many of us thought we would never in this lifetime see a black president. Happy, pride – those words don’t even begin to describe how I feel.

      Some of us get it, and celebrate your pride in this president!

      White as I am, I feel terribly proud of him myself. :)

  • gescove

    Outstanding!

  • laddieluv

    Too “kewl” for school.