There's an Actual 'Conservative Teen Magazine'

Via Buzzfeed, here are several kickass headlines from the new “Conservative Teen Magazine”:

RONALD REAGAN: Our First Black President?

Why Abstinence Works, And How It Can Work for You!

Government Creates Poverty

How To Draw Obama

That last one is literal. It’s about drawing funny pictures of the president.

The good news? Most teenagers don’t know what a magazine is.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Miranda

    *snicker*

    I wonder what desperate D-list actor/actress will ever pose for the cover?

  • deacrick

    It already folded.

    The cover had a stock photo of Danish teens.

  • muselet

    Well, deacrick beat me to it, but there was an actual ‘Conservative Teen Magazine’.

    The fledgling magazine had already warned subscribers it was running out of money, but its abrupt disappearance appears to be less simple than that. Contributors to the magazine say the enterprise ran out of money, but the publisher says he grew too ill to continue. And the man who registered the website has disappeared, his employer said.

    The website was down as of [March 28], its content gone and an “Under Construction” page in its stead. The phone number listed there has been disconnected. And subscribers have received notices that their subscriptions are no more.

    Could the whole thing have been a scam? (I kind of hope so.)

    –alopecia

    • JackDaniel07

      I swear man, there is a huge part of me that is so sick of going to work every day and slaving away for wages when I could just scam wingnuts every damn day for a living.

      • Brutlyhonest

        A conscience is what sets us apart from the sub-humans (rwnjs).

        • JackDaniel07

          Ha, now THATS an Inconvenient Truth!

      Looks like is was every bit as successful as Fox’s Half Hour News Hour.

  • Steve Wright

    This reminds me of how Spy Magazine pranked the GOP by creating a ficticious “Republican Beat” teen magazine and calling various Republicans for interviews and comments. They ALL fell for it. Even Dan Quayle wrote a little introduction for the (nonexistent) first issue.

  • http://twitter.com/MotorCityLib John Conner

    Where’s the how to make your Negro friends see the light and embrace conservatism article?

    • Brutlyhonest

      That was, “Government Creates Poverty”.

  • deacrick

    was it all really an elaborate April’s Fools Prank?
    Did little Reagan really write that his dad was the first black president?

  • jmby

    Damn! It folded? I had a couple of ideas for articles:

    “Having Friends Your Own Age: Is It REALLY As Overrated As Your Mom Says?”

    “The Dangers of Lip Gloss and Shaving Your Legs”

    “Some of My BFF’s Are Black”

    and the monthly column

    “Piper Palin’s Babysitting Tips”

  • D_C_Wilson

    It’s because of things like this that we have Poe’s Law.