Various Presidents on Late Night Television

While far-right screechers (and Jon Stewart for some reason — a host of a late night show) bust on the president for appear on Jimmy Fallon, Lawrence put everything into proper perspective by showing various television appearances by former presidents. Watch…

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in President Obama and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Really? The right wing talking heads find this offensive? Sounds to me like Barry is cooler than the other side of the pillow and the folks busting on him for this just need to loosen up and get laid

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    I really hope Jon Stewart was just giving the president shit so he could do the “you’re welcome to come back here” joke. I dunno though, he’s been big on the “both sides” bullshit this week, so it could’ve been him being moody like he often is.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    I just knew that the humorous, glass-is-half-full Nixon would have intigated this.

    On a somewhat serious note after watching The Prez and Jim Fallon Slow Jam; how the hell can Romney compete with that?

  • Chachizel

    Yeah, I didn’t understand the Jon Stewart thing either. I am a fan, but his “both sides” BS gets on my nerves. Stop it Jon, you’re smarter than that.

  • eljefejeff

    Ok but let’s be fair those were before they were president.

    At the same time, who the f cares if he goes on Jimmy Fallon? Did Obama skip a meeting with the Joint Chiefs for this? Doubtful.

    Who else is not allowed to go on late night comedy shows? Governors? Senators? CEOs? Who draws the line?

  • drsquid

    Sock it to ME???

  • jmby

    I’m finding myself less and less indulgent of Jon Stewart and his sanctimonious, disingenious “both sides” crap. I think I’ll forgo him for awhile. He’s starting to remind me of the Bill Maher of a few years ago, and it’s depressing.

    • Brutlyhonest

      My wife has already stopped watching him. I watch it on teh teevo so I can fast-forward when I feel the need to scream at him.

      Is he really that afraid chris wallace will call him biased?

      Hey Jon, Watch Colbert. That dude is funny.

  • D_C_Wilson

    The right is in all a twist because Obama did something that reminds people that he is a likable guy. They can’t believe that the democrats have the guy people want to have a beer with while they’re stuck with the robot this time around.