Wedding Day

Artist – Taylor Jones

In other news, Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam has announced that he will sign the bill which mandates that teachers intentionally muddy the views of their pupils regarding evolution and climate change with junk science. You know, to be fair and balanced.

    John Scopes is spinning in his grave.

    –alopecia

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Nathan-Schell/1138091422 Nathan Schell

    In the comic, it looks like the priest is the Big Lebowski.

    Just keeping it light. :)

  • MrDHalen

    If you don’t believe in science, then don’t use all the benefits of science. Get out your horse and buggy and good day sir!

  • Chris Grill

    That depiction actually makes me feel sorry for the elephant. Now I haz a confused.