An Epidemic

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, NATO members signed an agreement today to hand over control to Afghanistan’s own security forces next year and to withdraw all combat troops by the end of 2014.

  • raistuumum

    http://bobcesca.com/blog-archives/2012/05/the-truth-about-the-president-and-the-deficit-part-2.html#disqus_thread

    This is pretty much the lamest influx of trolls in this site I’ve seen yet. Did they all come from HuffPo or something?

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Does it matter? Just grab your troll mallet and start whacking away at these racist losers. It’s fun! :D

    • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_3527B2BHQ3YXOKPLNC2P2ARS7Q ben k

      yeah! it’s 2012, what kind of MORON hasn’t been thoroughly brainwashed & conditioned to hate white people?

      I mean, don’t they watch mainstream media at all? Haven’t they watched Avatar? What kind of PSYCHO doesn’t embrace massive 3rd world immigration & forced assimilation targeted at ALL & ONLY white countries to create a blended humanity?

      I mean, we are brainwashing 3 year old white children these days to embrace their genocide with shows like Dora, White people that don’t embrace genocide shouldnt just lose their jobs, they should be thrown in jail like they do in Europe.

      There is no room for white people in our future Anti-Racist world.

      Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White

      • ranger11

        For reals?

        • Victor_the_Crab

          Scary, isn’t it? And by it, I mean ben k. Or more accuratly, ben kkk.

      • i_a_c

        Motion to ban white supremacist trolls.

        • Victor_the_Crab

          Seconded!

        • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_3527B2BHQ3YXOKPLNC2P2ARS7Q ben k

          I agree!!! Anyone that hasn’t been trainwashed to hate whites, is obviously a white supremacist!!!

          They should be BANNED and CENSORED!!!! They Are FASCI…. oh wait.

          • i_a_c

            Not banned yet? In case you or anybody is still confused, this comment

            I mean, we are brainwashing 3 year old white children these days to embrace their genocide

            makes you a white supremacist. No other group uses that kind of language.

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/WD7OJ2ZXOFLCFMQZMPYER565JY Candace

    I love JM Ashby and Bob Cesca and Bob Cesca’s Awesome Blog! However, I do not love this cartoon. 5 years ago, after getting a tetanus shot, I developed an immediate spleen reaction; I have been having problems ever since. As a Baby Boomer child growing up in a traveling Air Force family, I had more than my share of vaccinations for the times. However, the recommendation for today’s child is 32 vaccinations before the age of 2! In addition to the vaccines administered are the adjuvants used as preservatives–thimeresol(a mercury derivative), aluminum and squalene among others. The vaccine issue is much more complicated than some “nut job” anti-vaccine parents refusing “life-saving” vaccinations for their children. The huge profits by the pharmaceutical companies from vaccines has to examined. Please, do your research before lumping all vaccine concerned parents into some “loony-bin” category!

    Great quote from the following blog post: “The fact that vaccine-induced health disorders have been widely reported in the medical literature suggests that the writers of the editorials, not the parents, are the ones who have not done their homework.”

    http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/the-great-measles-misunderstanding-gaia-health/

    Also, this website is a great information resource:

    http://www.nvic.org/