Another Example of Why 'The Five' Sucks Ass

Here’s another clip from ‘The Five’ that illustrates various forms of right-wing douchebaggery:

See if you can count the number of things that suck in this video. For a dwarf, Gutfeld might be the biggest and most insincere dickbag on cable news.

Also, Red Scare! McCarthy lives! Great idea, assholes — resurrect an idea that failed miserably in the 1950s. Brilliant move. Way to appeal to 90-year-old reactionaries who thought McCarthy was onto something.

And hey Beckel. You don’t speak for anyone on the left. Sorry. You’re an embarrassment.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Media and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    These creeps are nothing more than right wing tools. Big fucking ignorant talking heads spewing stupid fucking ignorant douchebag talking points.

    I think I need to go throw up.

    also…..which one is Beckel? If any of them is a liberal, they should be disowned.

    • i_a_c

      He’s the one in the white shirt with suspenders, wearing a red tie with stripes. If I didn’t know he was supposed to be a liberal, I wouldn’t be able to tell, either.

      I disowned him a long time ago.

        I’d like to have a look at his voter reg status.

  • SandraKLevinson
  • i_a_c

    Beckel’s role is to give FNC’s viewers a “liberal” to laugh at. And he gets paid a big fat check and doesn’t care. He goes on to make the Republicans’ argument for them, by saying that “75% of Americans are on government welfare.”

    Oh, and I love the fact that whoever-that-was accused the Obama team of (reverse?) sexism by using “Julia” instead of “John.” I guess that’s to appease the old white men in the audience?

  • Victor_the_Crab

    The Five Brain Cells.

      That, sirrah, is an overestimation.

  • mrbrink

    The government safety net and leg-up programs for the disadvantaged wouldn’t exist if we just allowed “free markets” the freedom to grind down all those Julias out there and serve them up as prison food.

    If the government ever closed the doors to these lifelines, I would hope that The Five would be the first five in the Times Square guillotine line.

      serve them up as prison food.

      exactly. In our private prison system, no less.

      If the government ever closed the doors to these lifelines, I would hope that The Five would be the first five in the Times Square guillotine line.

      It would be a very long line.

      • mrbrink

        They’re actively going about empowering ideas that rely on starving my people of food, healthcare, and education to pay for their dressage horse’s after meal dessert tray, for fuck’s sake.

        Economic torture and genocide is nothing new to these little sadistic lords and toadies of history’s religious corporate monarchists. And it’s the arrogance of their belief in the soundness of their ideological castle walls and surrounding moats that will always betray their false sense of security. Because when you start stripping mothers and children and the elderly of their human rights and dignity, motherfuckers better watch their necks.

          They’re actively going about empowering ideas that rely on starving my people of food, healthcare, and education to pay for their dressage horse’s after meal dessert tray, for fuck’s sake.

          This is a big part of what makes it so very unpalatable. It’s coming from simple greed. Not from what’s good for the country, the vast majority of the people who live in this country.

          They make me physically sick.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_TZY6VVBBZOIB44RTWWHDKLTYTQ Myhero

    “or would you rather live in the land of opportunity and free market capitalism”

    umm.. free market capitalism shipped the jobs overseas, so now there isn’t much opportunity.

  • JosephP

    There is something I find hilarious about the whole concept of “The Five.” The name of the show itself is hysterical! It implies that these particular people so respected for their opinions that the ambiguity of the name suffices!

    As if political movers and shakers everywhere tuning in each day to catch what “The Five” have to say! As if the subject of water cooler talks in offices around the country is a recounting of what they heard on “The Five” last night!

    Does anyone have the slightest doubt about what inspired this show? Of course not! It was that Fox simply needed a place to dump their B-list talent (and C-list as well—don’t forget Dana Perino!) and figured they would kill two birds with one stone by creating a single show where they all could be allowed to bat around right-wing memes.

    Like I’d pay attention to a show where one of the hosts didn’t even know what the Cuban Missile Crisis was. Fucking eejits, all of them.

  • Lazarus Durden

    “Benjerman Franklin didn’t die on tha cross so you could spout that mess ta me!”

    That’s pretty much what the Right Wing response has become except less satirically amusing.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV4iVa2gpG4

    I had to stop watching half-way in. The supposed Liberal is the same idjit that dropped the F-bomb live on Hannity a week or so ago. These people are just hateful and could care less about other human beings….I’m with Nicole, they make me physically ill.