Christian Anti-Gay Intolerance Across the Nation

Wow. I grasped the idea that evangelical Christian preachers really hate gay people. Just like Jesus would hate gay people. But I didn’t know they hated gay people this much.

–North Carolina Pastor argues for a gay concentration camp. Charles Worley told his congregation, “Have that fence electrified so [the homosexuals] can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”

– Kansas Pastor says gays should be put to death. Curtis Knapp tells his church, “Oh, so you’re saying we should go out and start killing them? No, I’m saying the government should. They won’t, but they should.” Listen:

– Indiana Pastor says gay marriage leads to abuse of children. “A decision to allow same-sex marriages today lays the foundation for the definition of marriage to become Silly Putty tomorrow capable of endless reshaping in the future,” says Pastor Paul Brewster. “That, in turn, is a recipe for children to be made victims of all sorts of abuse and the welfare of our society to receive a fatal blow.”

– Maryland Pastor says his ‘flesh’ likes the idea of killing gays. Dennis Leatherman shouts, “Kill them all. Right? I will be very honest with you. My flesh kind of likes that idea. But it grieves the Holy Spirit. It violates Scripture.” Listen:

– Pastor advocates child abuse on gay children. Sean Harris says if a son shows what is perceived as effeminate behavior, a parent should “squash that like a cockroach,” and if they see their son “dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch.”

Good people. Ted Haggard said similar things.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in LGBT and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.dlancystreet.com reginahny

    Despicable. And you didn’t even include this charmer: Child Singing ‘Ain’t No Homo Goin’ To Make it to Heaven’ Draws Huge Applause from Indiana Congregation. To my mind, that’s flat out child abuse. Did I mention despicable?

  • Draxiar

    A few thoughts:

    1. Love thy neighbor? Do unto others as you would have done unto you? These people just don’t get it yet.

    2. I try really hard to not feed into the hate machine by hating these people and boy, they make it tough. My hope for their delusions being remedied remains.

    3. Someday I hope someone gives the religious right and the batshit GOTP the red pill so they wake up from the Matrix.

    4. Can a pastor that preaches hate like this be held responsible if one his “flock” decides to act on it? Manson was convicted, right?

  • Scopedog

    Man…these folks claim to follow the words of Christ? The man who preached tolerance and acceptance for others who were different 2000+ years ago?

      That’s them…

  • Victor_the_Crab

    If there is a heaven, here’s hoping these anti-Christians arrive at its gates to discover God to be RuPaul.

  • muselet

    Fifty or sixty years ago, those bozos would have been standing in front of their congregations, raging against the blacks—although that’s not the word they’d have used—and the race-traitors who were pushing to give rights to those people. Before that, they would have been on about the Italians. Before that, it would have been the Irish. And the Jews, always the Jews.

    Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.

    –alopecia

  • drsquid

    Last I was able to see, gays can reproduce just fine. And the kids they produce aren’t going to be bigoted chumps like the Christian examples above.

  • D_C_Wilson

    How are they going to top this? Call to bring back stoning of gays/adulterers/disobedient children? Burning witches?

  • D_C_Wilson

    “Have that fence electrified so [the homosexuals] can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”

    Maybe we should put heterosexuals in separate concentration camps. They’re the ones who keep having gay kids.

    • mrbrink

      “Maybe we should put heterosexuals in separate concentration camps. They’re the ones who keep having gay kids.”

      Ha. Brilliant.