Eric Bolling is a Dick

And he’s an unoriginal hack, too. For example:

Really? Adam and Steve? I think the last TV personality to use that line was Mr. Roper.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in LGBT and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    I was scanning the Facebook comments on the president’s announcement yesterday, and you’d be stunned how many people used the same “Adam and Steve” refrain.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Let’s be more specific. Eric Bolling is a dickhole.

  • Draxiar

    Really?

    In the midst of the Romney campaign- the most remarkable recent example of saying anything to get votes- he’s going beat on the president for changing his mind about marriage?

    The difference between the two is that Romney is pandering and the president isn’t.

  • KAboink

    The old ‘Adam and Steve’ line has been used for years by the southern rightwing evangelicals. It fits well on a bumper sticker and can really stick when you’re influencing small minds on matters of national policy. Talking about ‘equal rights for all citizens’ won’t even make it out of the trailer park.

  • Clancy

    Am I wrong, or did the token ‘liberal’ on this Fox show actually say “that’s funny” following the “Adam and Steve” line?

  • Chachizel

    What an asshole! Btw, new updates on site are messed up on Google Chrome. At least on my Mac it is

    • i_a_c

      If you’re on a page where the design is all effed up, pressing Command+Shift+R (on Mac) force-reloads the page and should fix your issue.

      On Windows, the same command is Ctrl+F5.

  • Todd Cline

    All the bible thumpers like to say that god created everything. Thus, he created Adam, Eve and Steve.