Eric Bolling Suggests Forced Vasectomies for Welfare Recipients

Granted, he’s talking about someone with 30 kids, but holy hell… I didn’t even think a racist crank like Bolling would go there. Silly me.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Media and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    I recommend a forced lobotomy on Eric Bolling.

    • muselet

      Microsurgery is awfully expensive, though …

        Surgery?! All you need is a long hook……

      • Victor_the_Crab

        True Dat! ;) :D

      Bolling would need to possess a brain before he could have part of it removed.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Did not realize that. Thanks for pointing that out. ;)

  • Corebela

    Serious it says octodad? I don’t think octo means 30.

    • http://profile.yahoo.com/EZEJWEH3KKLXVL5LLAA3E7UTRQ Calvus

      Nope, octo doesn’t mean 30. But the lady commonly known in the public and the media as Octomom has 14 kids. No worries, though.

      (I know this will be taken the wrong way even though I was honestly just trying to clarify and not mock at all, so fire away none the less I’ m sure.)

      • Corebela

        I totally forgot she had that many kids but they call her that cuz it was 8 at once anyway. Lmao I love that you think your comment is ever worth getting in a tizy over. Internet fights are a waste of time and emotion anyway. Got plenty to be annoyed about in real life.

        • http://profile.yahoo.com/EZEJWEH3KKLXVL5LLAA3E7UTRQ Calvus

          Thank you, I agree with you 100%

          Check some of my other posts/comments and you will see why I made that comment in the parentheses. Some people get into massive tizzies for some reason.

          Have a nice Friday and Memorial weekend.

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/EZEJWEH3KKLXVL5LLAA3E7UTRQ Calvus

    Oh wow, that does sound like Eric Bolling said that with the tone of voice of a person ready to start a petition drive to actually follow through on that suggestion. Bolling certainly wasn’t doing a devil’s advocate part for that brief part of the discussion. [Can we get a quick devil reference shot related to me or those in the clip, nobody will see it coming I bet.]

    Just kidding around in that previous paragraph.

    If the opposite were true, which I do not think that it is in any way possibly true, it would be about as bad as suggesting a person be given a forced lobotomy as a reasonable retort regardless of it being made in an anonymous blog comment section or in a public forum whether it be TV or another format.

    I’m a bit more concerned with Bob Cesca’s fascination with following and posting about Eric Bolling so much. My guess is he is jealous of the ratings and audience of Bolling’s. Maybe it is something else though. Anyway, silly me.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Yes, Bob is so jealous about people with an average IQ at room temperature like you (at celcius, btw), watch Eric Bolling and soak in everything he has to say than read Bob’s blog or listen to his podcast. Although it would help retards like you to understand what he has to say, instead of dismissing him like the drooling troll that you all are.

      • http://profile.yahoo.com/EZEJWEH3KKLXVL5LLAA3E7UTRQ Calvus

        Considering all the political topics and number of posts on the site I find it odd that Mr. Cesca has posted about Eric Bolling 4 times in less than 2 months (since April 2012 up to May 24th, 2012).

        “…soak in everything he has to say than read Bob’s blog or listen to his podcast. Although it would help retards like you to understand what he has to say, instead of dismissing him…” –victorthecrab

        I am sorry that you somehow don’t see that I am in here commenting, asking questions or posting legit counter point links directly related to this blog’s original blog postings.

        I don’t have a problem taking in alternate points of view on the internet, radio or television and I actively do that. Not looking for anybody’s validation of that just mentioning.

        As for my idea of Bob Cesca’s jealousy of Bolling because of ratings here is a link to the reason I bring it up if you are interested.

        http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/23/cable-news-ratings-for-tuesday-may-22-2012/135467/

        Keep it up, you are doing great.

        Have a nice weekend.

  • muselet

    “The culture created this.”

    Really? I hang around with the culture. Not all day, every day, but several times a week we have a drink and chat. By and large, the culture doesn’t advocate this sort of irresponsibility. Sure, every so often the culture goes a little off the rails, but not often and usually as a part of a joke gone horribly awry.

    It’s almost amusing how often Righties forget their mantra of “personal responsibility.”

    Oh, wait, there it is again, but in the context of blaming the culture for the lack of personal responsibility. And then these doofuses try desperately to make some guy who can’t keep it in his pants emblematic of society as a whole.

    Once again, I am reminded how lucky I am not to have cable.

    –alopecia

  • Mike Huben

    I think we should encourage the Republican bluenoses (rednoses?) to propose forced sterilization. Encourage them to propose snipping divorcees. Encourage them to propose snipping Quiverfull and Mormon families that are impoverished or place a large burden on our schools.

    Let males and the religious also fear the right-wing war on reproductive freedom.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I suspect Bolling has racist Torrettes and just can’t help himself.

  • Guest

    Jim Goad has a wonderful article about the self-hating white coolie, mr Cesca.

    I find your views on race and culture interesting, and rather frightening. Who in their right (correct) mind would desire to be governed by Al Sharpton or Jacob Zuma, or any other racist black nutcase, but a truly insane individual. You are the perfect example of a cowering cunt cater and reality-hating leftist who would destroy the very civilization upon which has comfortably propped your fat ass.

    I consider myself quite liberal; being against the Iraq war and a defender of gender equality, etc. But reading your article about black on white crime, and the support you give to violent black thugs who attack white people, especially since the ratio of interracial crime is 48% black on white, and only 10% white on black, gives me an insight into the kind of world you inhabit, and the kind of society you would have the U.S. become. I’d vote for Hitler to stop your kind. Remember that next time you bleet on like a whining coward about so-called “white privilage”…whatever that means to a white man living in a trailor in west Virginia or Mississippi, while Oprah and P Diddy sun themselves in the south of France.

    P.S. If you hate being white and desire to be a minority, why not go live in Nigeria or South Africa? Or perhaps kill yourself? No one would miss you.

    http://takimag.com/article/were_white_were_male_and_we_suck_jim_goad/page_2#axzz1vsbiwG5e

      Blah blah blah if you hate it here so much why don’t you go to Africa blah blah blah blah blah. Spoken like a textbook asshole racist fuck. The USA doesn’t have a big old WHITES ONLY sign on it, as much as you wish it did, you ignorant fucktard bad speller you.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    To Calvus the Retarded:

    “I am sorry that you somehow don’t see that I am in here commenting, asking questions or posting legit counter point links directly related to this blog’s original blog postings.”

    No you’re not. You’re here being an annoying troll and linking articles to lying, misleading right wing websites thinking you’re making a point.

    “As for my idea of Bob Cesca’s jealousy of Bolling because of ratings here is a link to the reason I bring it up if you are interested.

    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.c…”

    And as I’ve stated, Bob does not care how huge Eric Bolling’s ratings are, nor would he want the kind of people that tune in to soak up every lame thing Bolling says. That’s just whishful thinking on your part, shit-for-brains.

    “Keep it up, you are doing great.

    Have a nice weekend.”

    Thank you. Troll whacking is one of my specialties.

    Swallow down some battery acid.